Good Sunday to all. In this cold January day, with rain and snow across Italy, more or less, I’m here to explain how to set up a route using Google Maps. The application of Google Maps is really great, but, at least initially, be able to take advantage of all the options that developers Mountain View we have made available is not easy. And so I want to help in a task that I myself had difficulty in completing. Let’s see together how to set a route from your location to any destination you want.
- A smartphone that has installed inside the Google Maps application.
- Google Maps application.
- The phone’s GPS active.
- A destination to go to.
- First, try Google Maps on your device and click on it open it.
- Now the application will show you your current location, even without GPS is active, but activate it the same.
- In the bottom left there will be an icon of a magnifying glass. This is the icon to find a destination, simply click to open the Google Maps search. Select your arrival place. We will use as the destination city Milan.
- After Google Maps you will get done in a few moments in Milan, you have to set the path to be followed by a simple tap on the arrow contained a diamond pointing to the right, which you will see next to the name of the city.
- Click on this arrow will open a page where you can choose the means by which to reach the desired location, if car or public transport or on foot and where you can also choose from as a starting point from. I recommend you always use the “Current Location”.
- At the bottom there are two selectable options, Navigation and Directions. Select Indication Road and the route will automatically be calculated from your current location to the destination to which you are headed.
- Selecting the Navigation button instead, you will open the browser that Google will also give you voice directions.
Hoping to be helpful I invite you to the next guide.
how to set up google maps, how to set up routes map, set up a route in google maps, set up a route with google maps, setting up a route in google maps, setting up a route on google maps, setting up map a route