One of the many settings available in the camera of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the anti-vibration function that allows you to stabilize the camera in case you feel to have to shoot motion pictures. I am reminded of a situation in which, on a boat, with the waves, there is hard to frame your subject. Here, this function will make you appear more stable the image captured by the camera of the device. But how do you activate this feature? Discover it with us. Here’s how to activate the vibration of the camera on the Galaxy S3.
- A Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2.
- Two minutes of patience.
- Open the camera on your Galaxy S3.
- Click on the Settings button on the camera.
- Look for the words “Vibration” and click it.
- Now you only have two options you can select: Active and Inactive. You, to activate it, you obviously press On.
As you will notice from the start, the device will not tremble as before and the captured image will seem certainly much more firm than a few seconds ago. This will help you in taking pictures while you’re in the car, by boat, by bike or while you are skiing and doing any business on the move. Appointment, as usual, with the next guide.
anti vibration in galaxy camera